Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Grendku Friday Awards Ceremony*

*previously known as GOTH Friday

Hi, it's me, Grend31, with your Awards Ceremony. I apologize for the pink tuxedo that's about 2 sizes too small but the judges are experimenting in new ways to try to humiliate me. It's not a bad attempt really. Now if you if you don't mind I'm going to get right to the envelopes because these tight pants are seriously jeoparding the slim future chance I may have at procreation and I'd just as soon have them off.

The Awards

Paula wins the Special Technical Award for actually writing an actual haiku with a 5-7-5 structure along with the Darwinian Self Preservation Award for her work, Bad Bunny. Way to go Paula. The judges have decided that if there was ever an actual attack of a vorpal bunny, you would be the most likely to survive.

Beowo1|= easily picks up the Get Stuffed Award and the Paranoid of Dolls Coming Alive Award for his piece Stuffed Bunny. The judges would like to note that the stuffed bunny is now in a steel box wrapped in chains in a locked closet. Just to be sure.

dewdew wins the Moose Once Bit My Sister Award for Bunny Snack. No realli! She was Karving her initials on the moose with the sharpened end of an interspace toothbrush... anyway you get the picture. The judges would like to point out that they now can't get Moose Drool off their minds though.

Nathan gets the special Seen The Movie as Many Times as Grend31 Award for his quintet of 'kus Sharp Teeth, Mean Rabbit and Book of Armaments. I mean trio of 'kus. And on a special note the judges have determined that "AAAAAArrrrrgggghhhh?" has, in fact, 7 syllables and would fit perfectly on the first or last line of a Grendku.

I'd love to stick around and insult the judges a bit, but this Permawedgie has got to go.

*runs off the stage in that special way*

2 Comments:

Blogger dewdew said...

Goddamm judges. I gotta bribe them next time so I can get a cash award. But, what services could I offer them... hmmm.

Anyway, here's one for Beo:

Car made of plastic
Sporty sleek silver Saturn
"Zoom, zoom, zoom", my ass

4/06/2005  
Blogger Grend31 said...

dewdew, you can't bribe the judges. They currently pay me in Reeses Easter peanut butter eggs for my hosting services. And even that contract expires after this week. I'll probably get navel lint after that.

4/07/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home