Thursday, March 31, 2005

Owner of the Clueless Club?

Who has been toting around the Idiot Stick and beating my coworkers with it again?

Shame on you.

They were bad enough as it was. Now look what you did. You ought be ashamed of yourself. They know better than to try to make me their secretary / beta-tester / counselor person. Or at least they used to know that. Thanks to you and your Cudgel of Cretinism, they haven't the wisdom to know better now.

And that Moron Mallet you used? Extremely effective in removing the brain-to-mouth filter. They are saying the silliest things. Ask them how they perform one of their basic functions.. "I haven't a clue" is what you'll get back.

At least before they tried to cover up their inadequacy with blabber and bull. Now, they're so dim they can't even contain their dimness. At least have the decency to whap me a few times too so I have a chance of blissful ignorance from time to time. I beg of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home