I am really sick and tired...
... of all my serious posts on my blog this week. Sick and bloody tired. Which is why you shan't see a single serious post for the rest of the week from me. I promise. Well, other than this one, but it really doesn't count because it's kinda like the demarcation point of things way too bloody serious and things frivolous. Hell, I'll even throw in the actual transitional barrier below..
Things Way Too Stinking Serious Above
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things Frivolous Below
Ok, I realize this barrier is going to throw people a bit, because as you read a blog the order is actually reversed from the barrier, so think of this as just the barrier for this post. M'kay? Kewl. Ok, frivolous stuffs... hmmmmmm... ummmm.. ahhh.. gimme a sec...
*picks the lint from his navel*
I got nothing.
*tenders raincheck on "things frivolous" for the next post*
Things Way Too Stinking Serious Above
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things Frivolous Below
Ok, I realize this barrier is going to throw people a bit, because as you read a blog the order is actually reversed from the barrier, so think of this as just the barrier for this post. M'kay? Kewl. Ok, frivolous stuffs... hmmmmmm... ummmm.. ahhh.. gimme a sec...
*picks the lint from his navel*
I got nothing.
*tenders raincheck on "things frivolous" for the next post*


2 Comments:
You gonna use that lint?
*adds lint to his Navel Lint shoebox*
Hands off my navel lint buster.
Post a Comment
<< Home