And don't you forget it.
posted by Grend31 at 4/07/2005
That looks more like "big sister." Or maybe "big catwoman" or something.
Are you questioning the gender of Big Brother Winston? I mean Jesster...?
War is peace.Freedom is slavery.Ignorance is strength.Male is female.Ok, I made that last bit up. But only 'cause it was the best eye picture I could find on a limited temporal budget.
Post a Comment
<< Home
I usually have a pulse and manage to wake up with the expected number of body parts requisitioned to a human being of my specific gender.
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
That looks more like "big sister." Or maybe "big catwoman" or something.
Are you questioning the gender of Big Brother Winston? I mean Jesster...?
War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.
Male is female.
Ok, I made that last bit up. But only 'cause it was the best eye picture I could find on a limited temporal budget.
Post a Comment
<< Home