Jumping-[Savior of Choice]-on-a-Frelling-Pogostick
OK OK OK.... I'm getting a little concerned here. Let me explain what this blog isn't:
1.) It generally isn't for anyone who really doesn't know me. Thus the fact that it's [NOT PUBLISHED] to the index. Granted I cannot stop people from putting it on there lists and whatnot, and if some people out there can get some enjoyment from it so be it. But it's written for a small group of people who can generally hear me speak the words as they read them. They'll know my tone and be able to pick up the undercurrent.
2.) It's not part of any Minnesota Consortium of Uberbloggers. Despite what anyone says, posts and groups me into otherwise. The people I'm getting lumped into right far gooder than I ever culd so let's gnot drag 'em down now to the ilks and likes of mey, m'k?
3.) It's not designed to have the number of hits it's currently received. It's like a delicate china plate and I'm horribly afraid that the current number of hits it's receiving may break it. Go Away! Shoo! Or, as we like to say up here: "Get the hell off my lawn!" *chik-chik* [that was the sound of a shell being chambered in a shotgun - to clear up any confusion] Oh, crap fergot the chaw bit.. *SPIT*. There we go.
My blog is usually self-referential, far from funny, mildly morose, purposefully vague. It's not something you want to read. Go Away.
Go. Away.
GDMFSOAB, yer still reading this. FINE.
I am now implanting a hideous computer virus transmitted by HTTP into my blogpage. When you load this page next it will send little tiny binary bit viruses through your keyboard which will permanently give you incurable erectile dysfunction.
Hello?
..
.
Hello???
.
.
Suckers.
1.) It generally isn't for anyone who really doesn't know me. Thus the fact that it's [NOT PUBLISHED] to the index. Granted I cannot stop people from putting it on there lists and whatnot, and if some people out there can get some enjoyment from it so be it. But it's written for a small group of people who can generally hear me speak the words as they read them. They'll know my tone and be able to pick up the undercurrent.
2.) It's not part of any Minnesota Consortium of Uberbloggers. Despite what anyone says, posts and groups me into otherwise. The people I'm getting lumped into right far gooder than I ever culd so let's gnot drag 'em down now to the ilks and likes of mey, m'k?
3.) It's not designed to have the number of hits it's currently received. It's like a delicate china plate and I'm horribly afraid that the current number of hits it's receiving may break it. Go Away! Shoo! Or, as we like to say up here: "Get the hell off my lawn!" *chik-chik* [that was the sound of a shell being chambered in a shotgun - to clear up any confusion] Oh, crap fergot the chaw bit.. *SPIT*. There we go.
My blog is usually self-referential, far from funny, mildly morose, purposefully vague. It's not something you want to read. Go Away.
Go. Away.
GDMFSOAB, yer still reading this. FINE.
I am now implanting a hideous computer virus transmitted by HTTP into my blogpage. When you load this page next it will send little tiny binary bit viruses through your keyboard which will permanently give you incurable erectile dysfunction.
Hello?
..
.
Hello???
.
.
Suckers.


11 Comments:
It's dangerous to challenge a man with the impulse control of an unruly 12 year old and bladder control of an incontinent 60 year old to a pissing match. I'm just sayin', things are gonna get messy. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm due for a change.
Grend, I'll take you off my link list if you want.
But it makes me feel cool to have you listed on there.
And I like feeling cool.
But the choice is up to you. (please? please? C'mon...please?)
Amber you've put up with far too much of my drivel for me to ask you take the link down. My rule of thumb is my link is fair game if I've posted comments on your blog. Only seems fair.
And Amber dear, it'll be a cold day in hell when you need my link on your site to be cool (that's the really hot bits of hell I'm talking about... not the chilly dark lower layers... ). Anyway.. you get my drift.
Calm down, dear. Have a nice cookie.
Ooooo! Cookie!!!!
Sorry Grend31- you're funny. Deal.
A*, it's people like you what cause unrest.
Grend31,
I don't know you. But face it--you're very funny, very smart, and sarcastic as hell. I admire all three in a person. And you know how much I admire Beo/Jav/bro, who thinks MOST highly of you.
If you don' wan' me to come heah, I won'. But I like it here.
~strolling off, singing off-key and in a horrible voice~
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me...
Naw, I've given up SSS. I'm just gonna have to lump it. But from now on I'm only writing really depressing boring crap that will make people want to go away. Then once my fiendish plan has worked, I'll start writing the snarky crap again. >:)
~Grins~ Nice try Grend31, I won't be giving up easily. I live for a good snark.
Oooooh...I cause unrest. *Sigh* My parents would be so proud! By the way, I saw your post on my blog. ~Grinning Madly~ GotchA*!
Post a Comment
<< Home