Bored Bored Bored Bored Bored Bored Bored
It's days like this where I wish I was supreme leader of everything with the world as my dominion. My dark servants at my beckon call would always be ready to further my nefarious plans. Maybe I could just declare Martian Law and try to usurp all power in the world. Naw. Already been tried. "Now.. Couple!" - Captain Murphy
Maybe I could settle for just being a middleman in the Dark Legions of Doom. At least I could have some lackeys then to take care of the more mundane things in life that are just a pain in the ass. Like getting up and going into work. And if they refused to do that I could at least send them on a quest for a shubbery. Nope. Also been done. "I like the laurels particularly." - Leader of KWSN
Fine. I'd settle for being a Ringleader of a deviant group of people with counter-culture ideas and highly violentIy activities. I could start up a club where we all get together and beat the shit out of one another. Crap. I give up, everything has been attempted. "I am Jack's complete lack of surprise." - Narrator
What the hell to do?
Maybe I could settle for just being a middleman in the Dark Legions of Doom. At least I could have some lackeys then to take care of the more mundane things in life that are just a pain in the ass. Like getting up and going into work. And if they refused to do that I could at least send them on a quest for a shubbery. Nope. Also been done. "I like the laurels particularly." - Leader of KWSN
Fine. I'd settle for being a Ringleader of a deviant group of people with counter-culture ideas and highly violentIy activities. I could start up a club where we all get together and beat the shit out of one another. Crap. I give up, everything has been attempted. "I am Jack's complete lack of surprise." - Narrator
What the hell to do?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home