Calling all Knights Who Say Ni...
It's been awhile since we've tried a Task Force as a Supergroup. Ebonmahr (level 20) would be happy to lead one during an upcoming weekend day. Or if someone else has the hankering to lead one, he'd happily participate in the carnage. We'd be looking at chars right at 20 or around there. Synapse's TF with all the clocks is 15-20. Sister Psyche with freakshow is 20-25. Anyone interested?


20 Comments:
Good Good! We need the Frostman and his Mastery of Icy Death!
I'm in with whoever! How many do we need?
Five or six minimum I think. We should try to get Nacey and his squid to come along. But if I'm leading there will be NO squidist remarks! I shan't tolerate any squidist behavior from my Knights. Anyone who makes them shall have NO Spankings and NO Oral Sex. hrrrrrmmmmf.
I can run either Don (bubbler) or Sun (fire cont)...
oooo! Can we get levels on those MooCow?
I think they're both 18 - maybe 17, maybe 19. I'll check once I get home...
Have we done Psyche with any of our chars? I'd rather do freaks than clocks anyway. Maybe we should wait a week or two and get people to lev 20 first. We can do some powerleveling this weekend so we can ready for it. Oolong is 19 (I think). Most of my other ones are over 25.
Actually it's usually wise to do TFs when you are in the upper rung of the level range. Makes survivability easier. I'd recommend we do the clocks first then when we get closer to 25, do the freaks. I won't put any exp on Ebon to keep him at 20. If you have a 20 you want to take on this one, try to keep them sidelined for the time being. If you have a 17, let them sit for the sk, if you have an 18 or 19.. try to push them to 20 to be able to provide a good sk. Does that make sense?
Yup...sounds like a plan
Has Statesman said when the rollback for boss upgrades was going to take place?
Is it 5 or 6 minimum crew on TFs these days? I thought I remember clicking on Bastion the other day and he was mumbling about me needing 5 teammates...
What's the mix of everyone else? 1 blaster, 1 squid...what else is there?
My guess is that it'll shake down to the following -
Oolong Tea 19 scrapper (katana / regen)
Absolute Frosty 17 blaster (ice/ice)
Squidboy McSquiddy 20? peacebringer (squiddy stuffs)
Ebonmahr 20 defender (dark/dark)
SunByrne 1? controller (fire/emp)
and possibly
Dynatosia 20 defender (ff/dark)
OK, I'm going to run out on the limb and suggest we shoot for this this Sunday, the 29th at 2pm CST. Who can make it??
Yaaaa
Dyna can make that! I wont play her till then since she's ready to pop 21 in the next couple mishes.
I'll bring in Sun who I'll hopefully have to 20 by Sunday...or as close as I can get...
Okay Sun is less than a tick into 18. Blah. I think that makes me the lowest non-SK, right?
Yes, but don't worry about it.. Dyna is a sliver from 21 and if things get hairy, she'll be able to SK you. All is well. All is good.
We have yet to receive a confirmation from Calamari-Boy.... inquiring minds wanna know...
Post a Comment
<< Home