A Tribute to the WorldBringers
With sharpened blade
and armored hide
I enter the world
to turn the tide
With shield raised
and sword held ready
The enemy comes
their morale is steady
I hack and hew
with comrades near
They hold their ground
I have no fear
And though they be many
and we are few
I will not fall
before it's through
The battle won
Awash in gore
Yet still so far
From winning this war
So wait I do
'til the next fray
And hope I live
another day
And if I don't
and death finds me
let me bring foes
on this journey
and armored hide
I enter the world
to turn the tide
With shield raised
and sword held ready
The enemy comes
their morale is steady
I hack and hew
with comrades near
They hold their ground
I have no fear
And though they be many
and we are few
I will not fall
before it's through
The battle won
Awash in gore
Yet still so far
From winning this war
So wait I do
'til the next fray
And hope I live
another day
And if I don't
and death finds me
let me bring foes
on this journey


6 Comments:
Feeling rather violent today, dear?
Naw, just looking forward to being a PC again.. :D
PC? When? Where? Can I come, too?
Perchance, Senor DewDew, I was talking 'bout you-you! How goes that testing? Is your plate cleared for prep yet?
I have developed some ideas for your little party. Some evil, and some eviler. Here's my testing schedule:
I take my first test tomorrow (which is the 20th), and I'm assuming that I'll pass. Then, two more weeks of study for test number two, on February 4th. Then, I'm free and clear to dish out and receive abuse of any kind.
I would imagine that you wouldn't have anything ready for that first weekend in February since it's a day after your test. We are booked up the second Saturday in February, which leaves us available the 19th and 26th.
Post a Comment
<< Home