A Thousand Apologies to the Doctor for he is The Man
...
I do not like Mean Smegs and Spam
I do not like them Slammed-I-am
Would you smack them
here or there?
I would smack them
here or there.
I would smack them anywhere.
I do not like
Mean Smegs and Spam.
I do not like them Slammed-I-am
Would you smack them in the face?
Would you smack them with a mace?
I would smack them
in the face.
I would smack them
with a mace.
I would smack them
here or there.
I would smack them
anywhere.
I do not like
Mean Smegs and Spam.
I do not like them,
Slammed-I-am.
...
I do not like Mean Smegs and Spam
I do not like them Slammed-I-am
Would you smack them
here or there?
I would smack them
here or there.
I would smack them anywhere.
I do not like
Mean Smegs and Spam.
I do not like them Slammed-I-am
Would you smack them in the face?
Would you smack them with a mace?
I would smack them
in the face.
I would smack them
with a mace.
I would smack them
here or there.
I would smack them
anywhere.
I do not like
Mean Smegs and Spam.
I do not like them,
Slammed-I-am.
...


4 Comments:
OMG that is funny. I thought Friday was bad poetry day though.
I am of the firm belief that when bad poetry hits you, you should cleanse it from your system as soon as possible. Thusly, Thursdayish bad poetry.
Very very nice. :)
This is very good poetry, in my opinion. Hee :)
Post a Comment
<< Home