Thursday, December 30, 2004

A Question of Temporal Mechanics

I budgeted a certain amount of time in the near future to prep for Darksun. With that now formally dead and buried, I have a small fortune of time available for me to pursue other things. What I really need are some good suggestions with how I could best use my new found treasure trove of time.

The obvious items are already on the list:

1.) Play CoH
2.) Play more CoH
3.) Eyes bleeding yet? No? Play more CoH
4.) Read (if your eyes aren't bleeding)
5.) Attend to items on my NYR
6.) Time for more CoH yet?

What am I missing here?
Anyone?
Bueller?
Bueller?

7 Comments:

Blogger gapey said...

You forgot watch Netflix movies so you can add more movies to your queue.

12/30/2004  
Blogger Grend31 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12/30/2004  
Blogger Grend31 said...

Yes, but I'll need Jesster to assist with that. There are very few movies that we don't want to both see, which seems statistically unlikely with a queue of 500+ movies, but it's true! Most of my actual free time loosened up will be on Mondays off when I'm home alone.

12/30/2004  
Blogger Jesster said...

Mondays, you go to the gym. Do 30 minutes on the BodyTrek and then walk for 30 minutes. You can use my MD player.

Then read a book. I do think you would really like those Christopher Moore books, or the Terry Pratchett series. I have a lot of them.

Then you get to play CoH until I get home from work.

How's that?

And you can make me dinner, too, if you want. :)

12/30/2004  
Blogger Grend31 said...

That sounds like a fantastic way to start out a week sweety.

12/30/2004  
Blogger Jesster said...

Whip yourself into shape! :)

You don't have to read the whole book, just a couple of chapters. Until you feel like you've accomplished something.

Do you want to start playing your guitar again? Get some art supplies, maybe? Whatever makes you happy....

12/30/2004  
Blogger Grend31 said...

Hmmm.. ye olde guitar and arte. I'll havta give that some serious thought.

12/30/2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home