A little seasonal spirit I suppose...
I'm not all hardcore Mr. McScroogiebitterpants really. I know it may look that way after my last little rant. But honestly I can bring on the holiday cheer when the spirit moves me. I know exactly what you are thinking... "Grend31? Holiday cheer? When chimpanzees depart in an airborne fashion from my posterior!" So you don't believe me eh? What? You need evidence?
Fine. Here you go, proof positive that I can get on my seasonal groove and festive funk:
Would Ebenezer Scrooge book a two night getaway himself and his beloved here? Not unless Marley scared the holy bejeezuz out of him.
Would the Grinch make reservations for supper here for those two nights? Not unless his heart grew three sizes!
Would either of these cranky wankers schedule spa treatments for anyone.. ever? I think not.
Merry Christmas Jesster! :)
Fine. Here you go, proof positive that I can get on my seasonal groove and festive funk:
Would Ebenezer Scrooge book a two night getaway himself and his beloved here? Not unless Marley scared the holy bejeezuz out of him.
Would the Grinch make reservations for supper here for those two nights? Not unless his heart grew three sizes!
Would either of these cranky wankers schedule spa treatments for anyone.. ever? I think not.
Merry Christmas Jesster! :)


8 Comments:
Merry Christmas indeed.
You are one lucky chic Jesster!
I hope you two have a fantastic time!
~K
Thanks Kate. I'm the lucky one. :) We will have a fantastic time I'm sure. It's a much needed getaway for the both of us.
I am counting the minutes.
XOXOXOXO
is it wrong that I am jealous?
have a great time...
Happy Holidays!
Well, if you are jealous then I must be doing something right. So no, it's not wrong at all. I'll take it as proof positive that I'm moving in the right direction here. And thanks! We will try our hardest to make the best of it! ;)
Ho ho ho. Off you go.
What fun.
gtiskfko
wow..thats a nice christmas present!!! now you have me rethinking this Roomba for mrs. darth.
i think i saw that lodge on the foodnetwork earlier this year-looks lovely!
It was lovely. And I'm not surprised it caught the eye of foodnetwork. The area is littered with wicked places to eat.
Post a Comment
<< Home