posted by Grend31 at 12/01/2005
All of these tantrumsFrom my angelic daughterWhen will it all stop?She's kicking, screaming, cryingunprovoked, she flailsand I have no idea whyThe terrible twos?There were no terrible twos.It seems terrible is three.DaughterPlease stop being the queen ofThe temper tantrums from hell~K
My death is the endThere will be no afterlifeMy body will rot
Post a Comment
<< Home
I usually have a pulse and manage to wake up with the expected number of body parts requisitioned to a human being of my specific gender.
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
All of these tantrums
From my angelic daughter
When will it all stop?
She's kicking, screaming, crying
unprovoked, she flails
and I have no idea why
The terrible twos?
There were no terrible twos.
It seems terrible is three.
Daughter
Please stop being the queen of
The temper tantrums from hell
~K
My death is the end
There will be no afterlife
My body will rot
Post a Comment
<< Home