Point of clarification: It should be noted that November 21st was the only Monday I really hate. I don't work any other Mondays for the rest of the year. :)
Tuesdays are definitely worthy of a certain level of malicious contempt. I can get on board that train Kate.
Dewdew: Nurse Ratchett said you were next on her rounds. She just got finished having the orderlies put me in full restraints. Again.
Vegas: I already have a wide selection of depressed and nihilistic music. But it is rather cute they have a song dedicated to directly to the Hatred of Mondays.
8 Comments:
so tell me, how do you really feel?
;) hope it gets better!
Oh, I'm just peachy Sandra. In a malevolent bitchy kind of way. >:) It'll get better once I leave this place and get to go home. Guaranteed. ;)
Oooh, I am so with you... But what about Tuesday? man, I hate Tuesdays too!
~K
Point of clarification: It should be noted that November 21st was the only Monday I really hate. I don't work any other Mondays for the rest of the year. :)
Tuesdays are definitely worthy of a certain level of malicious contempt. I can get on board that train Kate.
I love every day.
Every day is a treasure, every paycheck a is fortune and every meal is a banquet.
I need my pills now.
cncaoddz
You should listen to some Boomtown Rats man.
Dewdew: Nurse Ratchett said you were next on her rounds. She just got finished having the orderlies put me in full restraints. Again.
Vegas: I already have a wide selection of depressed and nihilistic music. But it is rather cute they have a song dedicated to directly to the Hatred of Mondays.
Nurse Rosetta
I won't let her
Catch me peering
Down her sweater
Fantasizing
Silk suspenders
On her thighs
Nurse Rosetta
Make me better
Post a Comment
<< Home