posted by Grend31 at 12/15/2005
I know, but I've been waiting for someone else to answer. :DHe nailed me head to the floor...
*judges review*"Who was Spiny Norman hunting?"*judges remember when they had their pelvises screwed to cakestands*ruling:answer qualifies!
Next question keeping in theme with the beloved Captain Murphy.
koala bear?and vintage elvis of course.
Well done Kendra!I doubt Santa is going to bring me my chainsaws for hands this year though. I've been a very naughty boy.No chainsaws = no carved vintage elvis ice sculpture.
And Beo spake saying..."No one is to stone anyone until? ... until i blow this whistle!"We have a winner!
Post a Comment
<< Home
I usually have a pulse and manage to wake up with the expected number of body parts requisitioned to a human being of my specific gender.
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
I know, but I've been waiting for someone else to answer. :D
He nailed me head to the floor...
*judges review*
"Who was Spiny Norman hunting?"
*judges remember when they had their pelvises screwed to cakestands*
ruling:
answer qualifies!
Next question keeping in theme with the beloved Captain Murphy.
koala bear?
and vintage elvis of course.
Well done Kendra!
I doubt Santa is going to bring me my chainsaws for hands this year though. I've been a very naughty boy.
No chainsaws = no carved vintage elvis ice sculpture.
And Beo spake saying...
"No one is to stone anyone until?
... until i blow this whistle!"
We have a winner!
Post a Comment
<< Home