Thursday, September 29, 2005

Grendku Friday: Ode to Mr. Kint

Alright my Grendku artists...

This week all Grendkus must be about Roger 'Verbal' Kint. Because I frelling love that character.

Ready your colorful palette words and phrases...

Create those linguistically-spawned images with broad or delicate strokes of your 'ku brushes...

...and...

begin...

9 Comments:

Blogger katehopeeden said...

Who's this character
that our Haiku's should honor?
Never heard of him...

~K

9/30/2005  
Blogger Grend31 said...

One of the coolest things 'bout
Roger "Verbal" Kint...
He didn't really exist

9/30/2005  
Blogger darth said...

like kate, my mem'ry
fails when hearing "verbal kint"



was he keyser soze?

9/30/2005  
Blogger dewdew said...

I don't know Roger
But when I think about him
I must touch myself

9/30/2005  
Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

he was good in this
one and the one with the roses.
kpax sucked big time.

9/30/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Subway Thief In '86
Ten Years, He's D.A.
Ten Again, Now Lex Luthor

John Doe In Se7en
Lloyd Chasseur, Remember Him
No, Well, Dennis Does

Keyser Soze is not real
That is the best lie
For The Truth Sets No One Free.

An Ode To Sucking
Ah, The Life of David Gale
Pay It Forward, Eeek.

9/30/2005  
Blogger Dragonfly said...

No time for Grendku
l-o-t-r marathon.
who is this Roger?

10/01/2005  
Blogger gapey said...

Roger 'Verbal' Kint
Who the hell is that I ask?
Have no friggin clue.

10/03/2005  
Blogger MooCow said...

Had to use Google
Just to find out the topic.
Hey look...free porn links.

10/03/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home