Thursday, August 11, 2005

Grendku Thursday: The Stormy Weather Edition

This week it's all about storms. Any kind.




This whirlwind shall not pass through
soon enough for me
Look, it's raining idiots


This electrical tempest
is wreaking havoc
Charring neural lightning strikes

6 Comments:

Blogger katehopeeden said...

emotionally
I am invested in you
wanting more from us

the pull you have on my heart
is driving me mad
with feelings that should be gone

our situation
is the storm with in my heart
I need more than friendship

8/11/2005  
Blogger dewdew said...

Flicker, flicker, flash
I watch out of my window
Wow, that one was good

First grab all the cats
Hide in the closet and pray
We have no basement

Cheap piece of crap car
Pile of rust spewing out smoke
Look, a Geo Storm

8/11/2005  
Blogger darth said...

goddess of weather
wind,rain,snow..wtf? they
picked halle berry?

8/11/2005  
Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

baby it's the calm before...
they say hell hath no
fury like a woman storm.

whirl and twist to show you how
the velocity
of your words (my tears) can burn.

8/11/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do love the rain
So rare in this here valley
When it comes, Aah Joy.

Okay, that sucked but whatever.

8/11/2005  
Blogger Dragonfly said...

We sit on the porch
watching strike after strike of
lightning hit the lake

Childhood memories
Thunder, lightning, heavy rain.
Things that still bring peace


Right now all is calm
Emotional Upheaval...
not recommended.

8/15/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home