Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Grendku Wednesday... yes.. Wednesday not Friday..

For reasons which will soon be revealed Grendku Friday has been moved to Grendku Wednesday for this week and this week only.

The topic for this week is.. latex. Paint, gloves, bodywear.. any facet of latex you can think of is fair game.




It can't be that time again
That horrible sound
Of the snapping doctor's gloves


It looks stunning but how can
there be comfort in
A synthetic bodysuit

8 Comments:

Blogger darth said...

lesson for today..
latex goes bad in wallets!
well, fatherhood's fun.

8/03/2005  
Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

mrf rhs sdfha sjdf weufjk.
it would sound better
if your hands weren't in my mouth.


it's my first try.

8/03/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allergic to Latex
Well, try polyurethane
They are far better

My wife always prefers them
She gets quite happy
If you know what I'm saying

8/03/2005  
Blogger dewdew said...

No latex for me
Got no need for a love glove
Thank you IUD

My brand new garage
Will need a nice coat of paint
Air compressor time!

8/04/2005  
Blogger Pandora Wilde said...

Honey gets all excited
When I make incense
The gloves give him bad ideas

Honey thinks Nalgene gloves are
as cheap as latex.
He is sadly mistaken

8/04/2005  
Blogger Dragonfly said...

I am not a germaphobe
Please get me some gloves
People do disgusting things

Cups are for Tokens
Not your bodily fluids
latex keeps me safe

(it took me all weekend to get that - this one was hard)

8/08/2005  
Blogger MooCow said...

Why would I bother
to use LaTeX when emacs
or vi work just fine.

*cough*

8/09/2005  
Blogger gapey said...

went to the ER
lots of latex over there
they fixed my finger

I once put on latex paint
it hurt coming off
there must be a better way

8/09/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home