The Brigadiere has extended his safari another week...
... apparently he hasn't murdered enough of Nature's majestic creatures to sate his lusty appetite for bloody sport.
Send him a postcard here if you wish.
Send him a postcard here if you wish.


3 Comments:
Considering the length of this trip, sir, I expect a nice present upon your return.
Sincerely yours,
~Kate
Dear Ms. Kate, Esq.,
I just received your card in the post and was most delighted to hear from you.
In regards to a nice present for you; thus far I've only been able to collect the following which I would be able to give:
A truly astounding bout of dysentery.
A peculiar greenish blue rash across my backside.
A touch of malaria.
Let me know if any of those sound fetching and I'll try my best to hang on to it for you!
Yours truly in the loo,
Sir Brigadiere General Grend31, Mrs.
Kind Sir,
Although your.. ahem... suggestions sound extraordinarily tempting, I will have to pass. Should you come across a bauble of some sorts, that would be preferable. I am quite fond of dolphins, although I doubt that there is much of a market for them there. Of course if you have happened to make friends with the natives, they always seem to have such interesting things laying about.
Here's hoping your recovery is swift and your return even swifter!
Yours very truly,
~Kate
Post a Comment
<< Home