Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Grendku Wednesday: The "I Know Xenu" Edition



The man is bats. But aren't we all just a little bit nutsy from time to time? I mean it's not like he's promoting a religion that goes against science and modern medicine. And it's not like he doesn't want his wife to cry out during the pain of childbirth because of some goofy dogma related to space aliens and whatnot. Wait a sec. He does? Weeeell..

I mean really. Just the other day I thought I had some alien thing in me. It'll probably just turn out to be a tumor or something. And what's so wrong about believing in space aliens? Mulder did. We all thought he was pretty damned cool for tauting his beliefs strongly too! And wanting your wife to buck up during drugless childbirth? Who wouldn't want their wife to be strong during her most trying time?

Y'all aren't buying any of this load are you? Fine. I'm on the bandwagon. I won't be seeing any of Crazy Tom's movies for like, forever. Are you happy now? Write up some Grendkus telling Tom just what you think.

Recap of 'ku forms:

haiku: 5-7-5
grendku: 7-5-7
mooku: 5-7-6
beoku: 6-6-6
kateku: 2-7-7

To get us started off:

batshit crazy tommy boy
seeing your movie
an impossible mission

10 Comments:

Blogger The Dog of Freetown said...

Yes, I suppose we are all a bit nuts from time to time.

I was nust from 1982 - 2001. Then I got a long term girlfriend who made me cut my hair, get a job and learn how to use the toilet properly. Things have been nutless ever since, in any sense.

4/12/2006  
Blogger Grend31 said...

Sounds like your house training is progressing nicely Kieran. Unfortunately for Tom significant (or perhaps in his case not-so-significant) others don't seem to bring him back to Earth. Instead they seem to jump on his crazy train and ride the full length of the track.

Ok, let's have some 'kus peeps!

4/12/2006  
Blogger Dragonfly said...

Tommy
Far and away, your senses
have gone, coherency lost

Dancing on Oprah
Feigning love, PDA's too!
what a load of crap

Your crazy is evident
To everyone but
you, Take a fucking Prozac!

4/12/2006  
Blogger Grend31 said...

oooo.. now we're off to a good start..
keep 'em rolling in!

4/12/2006  
Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

tom cruise: noun. previously
"talented" "handsome"
now reason not walk at night.

4/12/2006  
Blogger katehopeeden said...

Is it crazy that
I don't know any xenu?
I'm totally lost.

And before the tomcat craze
I really liked him
Tom Cruise was hot in Top Gun

But now, more freaky
With the Scientology
Tom Cruise is now: Cult Boy

No, really, there is a cape
He wears it with Katie
Or so I have been told

Don't Scream
Not while birthing your baby?
That is so fucking crazy.

~K
Queen of wandering off the topic

4/12/2006  
Blogger Grend31 said...

Your fears are soundly placed Miss Kendra...

Whooohooo Kate! You were on a roll there!

More! More! More!

4/12/2006  
Blogger dewdew said...

So full of yourself
Tom, you must have the smallest
Pecker in the world

4/12/2006  
Blogger Grend31 said...

Oooo.. and Dewdew goes straight for his recently patented two-fingered super-secret emasculation technique. Any others? I *may* be giving out my alliterative ass-whooping awards on this one. You'll want to get your entries in now!

4/13/2006  
Blogger MooCow said...

You were totally
awesome in...uh....um...errr...no
you have never been good.

(mooku)

4/14/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home