Who is Number One?
This ridiculous little wasteland of a blog is:
Number four in a google search for "fear of existing" phobias.
Number three in a yahoo search for heroic trio spandex.
AAAAAAAAAAAND!!!
Most importantly *Number One* for the google search:
captain murphy rubber spoon
Which pretty much makes my life complete.
You can come now if you like Mr. Reaper.
I shall point and laugh at you, as you are too late.
Number four in a google search for "fear of existing" phobias.
Number three in a yahoo search for heroic trio spandex.
AAAAAAAAAAAND!!!
Most importantly *Number One* for the google search:
captain murphy rubber spoon
Which pretty much makes my life complete.
You can come now if you like Mr. Reaper.
I shall point and laugh at you, as you are too late.


2 Comments:
A lot of people have been finding my blog by searching "suckjob" lately.
I usually feel sorry for people who find my blog with some sad search like "hot chics lay on bed and take it pics" because there is not a single pic of a hot chic on a bed taking it on my whole blog.
That was you Grend, wasn't it?
~K
I shall totally confess to that and cover for MooCow. This time.
Post a Comment
<< Home