Wednesday, January 04, 2006

To my video card chipset manufacturer:



I am very very angry at you Nvidia.

And won't be playing with you. Ever. Again.

You won't talk nicely with Service Pack 2.

You won't even try.

I hate you.

I'm going to play with a new friend. He's called ATI.

4 Comments:

Blogger katehopeeden said...

You are just hatin' all kinds of stuff this week, Sir Grend.
:P
~K

1/04/2006  
Blogger Grend31 said...

I've had better weeks Kate. Like just about every other week that hasn't been this one.

1/04/2006  
Blogger darth said...

GREND31!!! Happy New Years!!!

and blah on the videocard wars..i've had both nvidia and ATI back and forth..at some point they both manage to fuck up..now on the mac, i don't even get a choice.

1/04/2006  
Blogger Grend31 said...

DARTH! Happy New Years right back atcha!

Yeah, I'm having a horrible time with a known yet ignored issue between Nvidia, Service Pack 2 and City of Heroes. Absolutely no issues with ATI reported, so that's the way we are migrating.

1/05/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home