Friday, December 30, 2005

Grendku Friday: New Years - High Res

making a strong commitment
to be better should
not be a once a year thing



it's in my planner
to begin to think about
trying to improve

5 Comments:

Blogger katehopeeden said...

No resolutions for me
this year I'm going
to just be me and that's all

I mean,
how do you improve upon
all this stellar perfection?

haha, that was fun ;)
~K

12/30/2005  
Blogger Grend31 said...

A Haiku For Eligible Bachelors:

listen up! resolve
to date kate single hot guys!
bow chicka bow bow!

12/30/2005  
Blogger katehopeeden said...

haha!
If only I could get all the single hot guys to resolve to date me.
It would be a good year indeed!
~K

12/30/2005  
Blogger Dragonfly said...

This year is all about me
gym, school, aquafit
and no hitting other cars.

If I have time I
might even look for a man
though he could find me first!

12/30/2005  
Blogger Grend31 said...

A Haiku For Eligible Bachelors to the North:

she is tapped for time
so our lady dragonfly
waits for your first move!

12/30/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home