posted by Grend31 at 1/05/2006
Inside the Castle Anthraxare eight score young blondesand brunettes with lonely lives
some of their favorite thingsto pass the long time:bathing, dressing, undressing
oooh! i'll be back later with an entry... i want it to be good.and also bad.in the good way.
it leaves me a little sadyou know me so wellto make me your two-pump chump.
Grend,I love "After that the oral sex"lmaoI am going to work on one or a couple of these today too!I mean, if I can't write dirty grendkus on Friday, then what, dear friend, is the point in having a Friday???~K
No call from the cute boy yetAnd the girls are goneI was ready for date nightTie the boy to the bed postPlay many a gameJust to see if he would beg;)~K
this is entirely unrelated...can you email me? drita42 at hotmail dot com. i have question for you.
Those lonely blondes and brunettesTired of poon-tang,They devour my manhood
Post a Comment
<< Home
I usually have a pulse and manage to wake up with the expected number of body parts requisitioned to a human being of my specific gender.
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
Inside the Castle Anthrax
are eight score young blondes
and brunettes with lonely lives
some of their favorite things
to pass the long time:
bathing, dressing, undressing
oooh! i'll be back later with an entry... i want it to be good.
and also bad.
in the good way.
it leaves me a little sad
you know me so well
to make me your two-pump chump.
Grend,
I love "After that the oral sex"
lmao
I am going to work on one or a couple of these today too!
I mean, if I can't write dirty grendkus on Friday, then what, dear friend, is the point in having a Friday???
~K
No call from the cute boy yet
And the girls are gone
I was ready for date night
Tie the boy to the bed post
Play many a game
Just to see if he would beg
;)
~K
this is entirely unrelated...
can you email me? drita42 at hotmail dot com. i have question for you.
Those lonely blondes and brunettes
Tired of poon-tang,
They devour my manhood
Post a Comment
<< Home