Tuesday, January 10, 2006

It's Back! Grendku Awards Ceremony: All the Bits of It Version

I've picked my favorites. As I am wont to do. And I shall reward them, yea verily, I shall.
miss kendra underestimates this undertaking...

it leaves me a little sad
you know me so well
to make me your two-pump chump.

Miss Kendra give yourself more credit! We here at Grendku Industries do. And to prove it we have manufactured this wordly award to wash away this sadness:

Forget the Forlorn Feeling and Fretting Face: At Fewest a Four-Force Fool Award
katehopeeden pines for a plaything...

Tie the boy to the bed post
Play many a game
Just to see if he would beg

Again, calling all eligible bachelors... look at Kate's award... What more could you want?!?!?!:

Sexy Spouseless Sweetheart Soliciting and Securing Single Studs for Secret Straining Sensual Sports Award
dewdew delightfully daydreams...

Those lonely blondes and brunettes
Tired of poon-tang,
They devour my manhood

Dewdew has the innate ability to turn any post I make into a porno. Wait a second, this one was already pretty much a porno. My bad. Dewdew, take this award and put it somewhere safe. And no, that place isn't safe:
Married Men May Make Mental Mirth of Multiple Maidens Maws Massaging their Manhood Award

That's a rap peeps.

Disclaimer: These awards may not be used as blunt homicidal instruments without written consent from Grendku Industries. Which we now formally give. Murder away.

10 Comments:

Blogger katehopeeden said...

Sexy Spouseless Sweetheart Soliciting and Securing Single Studs for Secret Straining Sensual Sports Award

Oh yeah baby.
:)
~K

1/10/2006  
Blogger Grend31 said...

Yeah, I was rather proud of that one.

1/10/2006  
Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i am special.

thank you.

1/10/2006  
Blogger Grend31 said...

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise Kendra.

Unless they have you to strapped to a chair.

And have a special mask with a box of spiders connected to it strapped to your face.

And a little removable door between the mask and the box.

Let these people tell you anything.

And believe every word.

Sorry.. got Orwell on the brain today.

1/10/2006  
Blogger Grend31 said...

Not that I have a rig like that designed and ready for my gnome-naming-nemesis MooCow or anything.

1/10/2006  
Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i am terrified.

spiders are my arch-nemesis you know.

1/10/2006  
Blogger Grend31 said...

You and Moo need to get together and form a Spider Extermination Society.

1/10/2006  
Blogger MooCow said...

Ahem the politcally correct term is "8 legged bunny wabbits."

But given that you haven't been politcally correct since the Millard Filmore administration, carry on.

PS. Don't touch me.

PPS. Had I known there was an awards ceremony I may have actually partcipated.

1/10/2006  
Blogger Grend31 said...

Eight Legged Bunny Rabbit Extermination Society then. ELBRES, has a nice ringo del espanolio to it.

I was politically correct just this last week when I was makin' fun of our Commando el Chef. I couldn't have been more correct.

Pee Pee Pee. S.

I'm so gonna touch yer parts.

Pee-Pee Pee-Pee S.

No risk no reward bucko.

1/11/2006  
Blogger dewdew said...

*touch*


hoinx

1/13/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home