Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Drop your panties Sir William...



www.rockymountainnews.com reports:

"Accusations

• 42 counts of insider trading of Qwest stock

• Grossed more than $100 million from the trades

• Misled investors on Qwest's financial condition

Possible penalties

• Forfeit $100 million of stock gains

• $1 million fine for each count

• 10 years in prison for each count"

I say:


"Make it so!"


5 Comments:

Blogger Grend31 said...

I have to admit... my pants are a bit tight as well.

12/21/2005  
Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i thought you guys just liked patrick stewart.

which i would have agreed with, but now i feel slightly embarassed.

no, no i don't. i like him.

old men rule!

12/21/2005  
Blogger Grend31 said...

I am an old man Kendra, and I rule nothing. I think you need to reexamine that claim.

12/21/2005  
Blogger MooCow said...

Nacchio Nacchio man....I want to be a Nacchio man.

Way to ride the light Joe.

12/21/2005  
Blogger Grend31 said...

I think Joe is going to be riding something else soon. Or perhaps something else will be riding him. I'm hoping it's big and hairy. Sweaty and smelly would simply be gravy.

12/22/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home