Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Grendku Wednesday: The Cheer-Grend31-Up Version

Situation: I'm achy, getting sick and generally in a bad mood.

Format: Grendku [7-5-7]

Objective: Create the perfect Grendku to cheer me up.


grumpy beyond politics
neither food nor sex
will end this wretched malaise

i am so sick and tired
(yes, yes, you guessed it)
of feeling sick and tired

12 Comments:

Blogger Grend31 said...

fuckers will mutate it and
toss it right back at
my weakened immune system

11/09/2005  
Blogger katehopeeden said...

Make sure you bring the Lysol
With you when you come
To annihilate your germs

If you don't want to be sick
Then what you need is
Nyquil and a pillow: sleep.

~K

11/09/2005  
Blogger Grend31 said...

kate comes with chemical hope
clinically is
there a case for this crossfire?

11/09/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a man from Nantucket
Always Says Fuck It
So Please Tell The Cold The Same

11/09/2005  
Blogger Grend31 said...

if verbal abuse could kill
a cold, i would have
this son of a bitch so dead

11/09/2005  
Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i heard jesster is naked
and waiting for you
in bed with some chicken soup.

11/09/2005  
Blogger Grend31 said...

sad to report miss kendra
i am fairly sure
that you heard pretty much wrong

11/09/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A nice quick jaunt with one's self
Aids Hormone Release
They sometimes miracles.

11/09/2005  
Blogger Grend31 said...

feeling a bit too under
for the one man romp
to lift my congested mood

11/10/2005  
Blogger katehopeeden said...

If it makes you feel better
I haven't had sex
For seventy-four days *sob*

~K

11/10/2005  
Blogger dewdew said...

I've been so busy
Work is taking all my time
(plus masturbating)


Ode to the monkey:
You scream, eat a banana,
and pick for insects.


Ode to the spider:
You sneaky little bastard
Get off my pillow!


Ode to the llama:
Goat? Horse? Camel? Herbivore.
What the hell are you?


Ode to the sickness:
Thanks for the time off of work,
But I feel like shit.


Ode to the penis:
Not now, I'm trying to sleep.
Darn that morning wood.


Ode to W:
Fuck you, you fucking asshole!
New-clee-ur, dipshit.

11/12/2005  
Blogger dewdew said...

I had to type sometime so that I could type my word verification:

fqarky

11/12/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home