Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Grendku Wednesday, no not Friday, no.. not Thursday.. Wednesday

Plus it's a Grendku Iron Chef Edition. Didn't see that coming either didja? Last week I responded to most contributions with a creation of my own so there were no formal Awards. This week I shall create Awards, as I see fit.

Collect your saucy adjectives and spicy adverbs.

Here are your ingredients:

gash

rigid

elemental

need

drew



Recap of 'ku forms:

haiku: 5-7-5
grendku: 7-5-7
mooku: 5-7-6
beoku: 6-6-6 (new!)
kateku: 2-7-7 (even newer yet!)

13 Comments:

Blogger katehopeeden said...

Hey man,
When do I get my own 'ku?
I am feeling left out here :(
~K

10/26/2005  
Blogger Grend31 said...

miss kate
all you need to do is ask
and grend31 shall provide it

10/26/2005  
Blogger katehopeeden said...

*happy dance*
I have my own 'kateku' HOT DAMN
;)
~K

10/26/2005  
Blogger katehopeeden said...

my back went rigid
when he ran his hand down it
the skin tingling...

I need him to touch me
it is elemental
to my very presence

as he held me close
I asked him if he loved me
he answered with silence

he drew me closer to him
but his touch was cold
since I knew he didn't care

the pain
the gash he inflicted hurt
I took my heart when I left

~K

10/26/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is a vegasku and it is quite fitting....

7-7-7

If that is okay Ole' Master of Kus...

The Rigid Gash Drew Much Blood
My Elemental, Um I Mean
Element Need 'A' New Brakes

10/26/2005  
Blogger Jim Cooper said...

Kateku -

oh,wow
that's just what I was thinking
let's try to get this moving

10/26/2005  
Blogger Jim Cooper said...

Oh, I get it - I'm supposed to use the words DUHHHHHHHHHHH

10/26/2005  
Blogger Jim Cooper said...

2-7-7

Rigid,
He pressed firmly on my back
My need, elemental, grew.

Once held,
a dash that drew sweet hot breath
One gash in my soul for love

10/26/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait wait wait .. I need a mercyku .. no really... I do.. let me work on it.

Especially on the Iron Chef edition.

10/26/2005  
Blogger darth said...

rigid nipples may
show an elemental need
to reach or-gash-um


(OK, I RUSHED THIS ONE)

10/28/2005  
Blogger dewdew said...

Nice gash, Drew, I said
How elemental your need
For a rigid ride


The earth elemental lunged...
A big gash... drew blood...
My body feels rigid... need...

10/28/2005  
Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

you drew
this gash, gave this
wound. but rigid in my
molecules: elemental need
for you.


(this is a cinquain... can i still play?)

10/28/2005  
Blogger katehopeeden said...

to reach or-gash-um
roflmao!
~K

10/31/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home