posted by Grend31 at 10/20/2005
the should be guttedlike the pigs they are Beo*sharpens his long knives*
My wife is sans wisdom teethThey were pulled todayShe is in pain, but has pills.Lortab is their nameNumbing the mind is their gameI took three...oh yeah....
Me thinks that Grend31 has aninfatuation with Grendkus all the day long
My own private hellMom is coming to visitPlease don't stay all day
I broke my cell phone.It fell on the ground again.I wanted to cry.Now I don't have a cell phone.Or any numbers.Thank god that my email works!ksxaxsvs
vegas did you knowthat precious hydrocodoneis habit forming?
not so paula, myinfatuation is withthoughts of wild nookie
may the visit ofthe female birthing unitbe brief Dragonfly
replace the lifelinesoon Kate, it is essentialfor emergencies
the austrians saythat your tasty fecal feastwill be served to you
and the beokuis born, screaming and bloodystraight from hell's bowels
Work, work, work, work, workI've been so goddamn busyWork, work, work, work, workMy wife by my sideFire in the fireplaceWhat could be better?
Post a Comment
<< Home
I usually have a pulse and manage to wake up with the expected number of body parts requisitioned to a human being of my specific gender.
View my complete profile
12 Comments:
the should be gutted
like the pigs they are Beo
*sharpens his long knives*
My wife is sans wisdom teeth
They were pulled today
She is in pain, but has pills.
Lortab is their name
Numbing the mind is their game
I took three...oh yeah....
Me thinks that Grend31 has an
infatuation
with Grendkus all the day long
My own private hell
Mom is coming to visit
Please don't stay all day
I broke my cell phone.
It fell on the ground again.
I wanted to cry.
Now I don't have a cell phone.
Or any numbers.
Thank god that my email works!
ksxaxsvs
vegas did you know
that precious hydrocodone
is habit forming?
not so paula, my
infatuation is with
thoughts of wild nookie
may the visit of
the female birthing unit
be brief Dragonfly
replace the lifeline
soon Kate, it is essential
for emergencies
the austrians say
that your tasty fecal feast
will be served to you
and the beoku
is born, screaming and bloody
straight from hell's bowels
Work, work, work, work, work
I've been so goddamn busy
Work, work, work, work, work
My wife by my side
Fire in the fireplace
What could be better?
Post a Comment
<< Home