Grendku Awards Ceremony: Brevity is Bliss Version
Alright, here they are in the raw:
katehopeeden said...
the pain
the gash he inflicted hurt
I took my heart when I left
Vile Visceral Vexation Victimizes Vixen who Vacates with Vascular Vestiges Award
VegasGustan said...
The Rigid Gash Drew Much Blood
My Elemental, Um I Mean
Element Need 'A' New Brakes
Honda's Has-been Halting Habiliments Hatches Havoc and Hardship Award
Beowo1|= said...
With the need of her gash,
he went rigid for her.
Elemental passion.
Nimble and Nubile Nymph Necessitates Naughty Natural Nookie Award
Jim C said...
Once held,
a dash that drew sweet hot breath
One gash in my soul for love
Mercifully Marred in the Mortal Mind and Moved by the Magical Madness Award
darth said...
rigid nipples may
show an elemental need
to reach or-gash-um
Pointy Perky Parts may Preclude Profound Passionate Proclamation Award
dewdew said...
Nice gash, Drew, I said
How elemental your need
For a rigid ride
Dauntlessly Dewdew Doinks Drew with his Disportionate Dirk of Delight Award
miss kendra said...
you drew
this gash, gave this
wound. but rigid in my
molecules: elemental need
for you.
Sweet Synthesis of Shining Sentiment and Sagacious Science Award
katehopeeden said...
the pain
the gash he inflicted hurt
I took my heart when I left
Vile Visceral Vexation Victimizes Vixen who Vacates with Vascular Vestiges Award
VegasGustan said...
The Rigid Gash Drew Much Blood
My Elemental, Um I Mean
Element Need 'A' New Brakes
Honda's Has-been Halting Habiliments Hatches Havoc and Hardship Award
Beowo1|= said...
With the need of her gash,
he went rigid for her.
Elemental passion.
Nimble and Nubile Nymph Necessitates Naughty Natural Nookie Award
Jim C said...
Once held,
a dash that drew sweet hot breath
One gash in my soul for love
Mercifully Marred in the Mortal Mind and Moved by the Magical Madness Award
darth said...
rigid nipples may
show an elemental need
to reach or-gash-um
Pointy Perky Parts may Preclude Profound Passionate Proclamation Award
dewdew said...
Nice gash, Drew, I said
How elemental your need
For a rigid ride
Dauntlessly Dewdew Doinks Drew with his Disportionate Dirk of Delight Award
miss kendra said...
you drew
this gash, gave this
wound. but rigid in my
molecules: elemental need
for you.
Sweet Synthesis of Shining Sentiment and Sagacious Science Award


6 Comments:
it rhymed too. =)
thanks grend. i needed a little pick me up today and that made me feel kinda warm and fuzzy inside.
hope you're doing swell.
Vile Visceral Vexation Victimizes Vixen who Vacates with Vascular Vestiges Award
I always have to read my award a few times to understand it.
Is that bad?
lol
Thanks Grend :)
Tomorrow is acrophobia ya know?? See you there ;)
~K
I'm ok Kendra, thanks for askin'.
They're never really written for clarity Kate, they are, however, written to make the damned letters work. And yes, *I'm* still rereading yours to make sure I didn't flub it up.
Thanks for the award. I like it. I like it.
Do you like the vegasku or are getting to silly now?
All 'ku forms were welcome in this last round. Next round we may see more structure and rules.
I think you should stop there, or you will be up to your neck in dewdewku.
Post a Comment
<< Home