"I love the smell of napalm in the morning..."
Ever wake up with that nearly uncontrollable urge to destroy something?
I do. Nearly every morning.
But don't worry, today was like all the other days. I didn't actually confirm the deletion when it asked if I *really* wanted to delete this blog. Again. We'll see how tomorrow morning goes.
I do. Nearly every morning.
But don't worry, today was like all the other days. I didn't actually confirm the deletion when it asked if I *really* wanted to delete this blog. Again. We'll see how tomorrow morning goes.


16 Comments:
Your poor blog must be terrified. Always wondering if your finger will be just itchy enough today...
~K
Meh, it's always known it was on shaky ground. It's usual retort when threatened with non-existence is to taunt me..
"You got the balls old man? Do it!"
or another favorite...
"Yeah, yeah, yeah.. what-evar, post something or pop me, it's all just bits and bytes to me ugly bag of mostly water."
Your blog is frisky.
And it uses sarcasm
but laced with moxie.
~K
STOP THREATENING ME!
Do not feed my blog's ego Kate, it's already difficult enough to deal with on it's own. Really, it is. Pretty soon it's gonna catch wind of what Miss Kendra's gnomes were up to and it'll want healthcare, pension, dental, the works.
You'll have to forgive me Miss Kendra. I'm feeling particularly nihilistic today. Just how nihilistic did you ask? Well, I left my place of work without any sort of permission, went to Rainbow, bought a bag of strawberry newtons, and I'm sitting down and eating the entire bag. Right now. I dare the universe to frell with me today.
Their soft strawberry insides have temporarily pacified me.
Wuss!
Delete it!
Be a man!
Have some balls!
And I don't mean Rocky Mountain Oysters, Bitch!
Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee
I've done it before. And I'll do it again.
Ok, *maybe* I will do it again. There is no certainty with anything in this day and ages excepting the two usuals.
Death and Taxes.
trivia:
Anyone remember the show that was cancelled where the lead character ended up having that tattooed across his back? Damn that was a good show.
i often feel an
urge to kill another blog
but not this one. yet.
Ooh if we're turning this into a bazaar, I have a box of scary cheese I'd be willing to trade somebody.
Anybody?
Alice: I would consider your proposal, but I can't find it in my heart to destroy all those wonderful Grendkus, haikus and Mookus that people have created.
darth: Well, give us fair warning if the murderous impulses are too much to manage. We'll at least try to clear out the women and children before you ravage the place.
Moo: Do I need to start of a Bizarro Bazaar so you can peddle your many biological conundrums that reside in your living space? Just say the word.
Mmmmmmmm.... Strawberry.
Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy fucking walrus-looking piece of shit. Get the fuck off of my obstacle. Get the fuck down off of my obstacle. Now. Move it. I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world. I will motivate you, grend31, if it short-dicks every cannibal on the Congo.
God, I love R. Lee Ermey!
Um, VG? Don't do that.
Serra: C'mon, a little "Full Metal Jacket" never hurt anyone.
Plus, God knows some of the haikus that have been posted on this blog have been pretty vulgar too.
Post a Comment
<< Home