kate: The Brigadiere was a bit unclear as to what actually happened. When I saw him last he looked completely unscathed to my eye. Just saying, but I think the old coot is sometimes full of it. I've never met this Smiggins before. Rumor is he was training to become a Shaolin monk, but was deemed too mentally unstable to continue and ended up in the service of the Brig.
lcm: I'm sure the Brig will recover hastily. And yes, I like traffic lights. But not when they are red.
mr k: As I have an inkling into the nature of the Brig's war wound and I don't think he'd be messing around with sharp stuff anywhere near down there. Flashbacks and all would probably send him into a spin.
Our blogological clocks definitely have the same alignment this week. I think they are chaotic neutral.
alice: Well, at least she's in the hands of a gentleman. I really should have seen this coming. Thank goodness the man is mostly harmless.
3 Comments:
Hope your... er... healing process is quick and that you scold Smiggins appropriately... It was him, was it not?
~K
Gotta be careful shaving down there.
They say when you spend enough time with someone, your blogological clocks will align.
kate: The Brigadiere was a bit unclear as to what actually happened. When I saw him last he looked completely unscathed to my eye. Just saying, but I think the old coot is sometimes full of it. I've never met this Smiggins before. Rumor is he was training to become a Shaolin monk, but was deemed too mentally unstable to continue and ended up in the service of the Brig.
lcm: I'm sure the Brig will recover hastily. And yes, I like traffic lights. But not when they are red.
mr k: As I have an inkling into the nature of the Brig's war wound and I don't think he'd be messing around with sharp stuff anywhere near down there. Flashbacks and all would probably send him into a spin.
Our blogological clocks definitely have the same alignment this week. I think they are chaotic neutral.
alice: Well, at least she's in the hands of a gentleman. I really should have seen this coming. Thank goodness the man is mostly harmless.
Post a Comment
<< Home