Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Grendku Awards Ceremony: Brevity is Bliss Version

Three participants, a mercifully brief week.

dewdew likes his big front yard lake in his Grendku I am cleverly calling Big Lake. I am calling for a petitioning the Powers That Be to end this global warming trend on your behalf dewdew. We don't want you swallowed up when the polar caps melt away and you are consumed by your shoreline. In case we fail you should invest in some survival scuba gear for your household. I have a very special award for this very special Grendku. Skinny dipping swimwear. That's right in your mail you shall soon receive a full set of skinny dipping swimwear you can use in your Big Lake. And you wouldn't believe how cheap the postage was on that.

Paula warms my heart and soul by creating a Grendku with the phrase Titty Kaka in it. Another Grendku first for She Who Named The Grendku. Paula has a choice for her awards this week. She can either have wide array of titty links or links for kaka. If she is wise, she'll decline both and back away slowly and run, because the internet isn't a friendly place for those kind of things.

Beowo1|= shows up with the last entry today with his little ditty I am going to call Petri Dish. Because isn't that what those hot tubs basically are? Breeding grounds for little critters who have all your soaking time to find their way into all the creases and crevices you have to offer? Oh, sure, you can put in all the chemicals you want to try to sanitize.. that just kills the weak... the uber ones live on to wriggle their way into your bits and set up shop. I'm not sure whether to try to drum up some antibiotics, get you a hazmat suit, or kidnap you and immerse you in liquid bleach for your own good for your award. The bleach thing sounds like the most fun though. I hear pop stars pay good money for that kind of thing.

5 Comments:

Blogger gapey said...

RUN AWAY RUN AWAY! I think this is the 2nd award i've had to run away from... what gives?

6/14/2005  
Blogger Grend31 said...

Well, you give me the naughtiest material to work with.. what do you expect? Don't get me wrong... someone should step up to the plate and provide that. Especially here. You may wish to demand that your colleagues do their fair share of the baiting material, so you get your fair share of kidnappings and bleach bathings as well.

6/14/2005  
Blogger dewdew said...

Did I hear a call for NAUGHTY MATERIAL?

Buckets of water
Young women standing in line
Wet T-shirt contest!

Water bill too high?
Save water and have some fun
Shower together

The best way to have
Three people in a hot tub
The one wiener rule

6/14/2005  
Blogger Grend31 said...

That was a tasty threesome dewdew! And the haikus were wicked good too!

6/15/2005  
Blogger gapey said...

It's too bad those ones aren't being judged. save the naughty material for friday :)

6/15/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home