Yo! What the hell is happening in this country when I lose my personal right to choose who and who I don't poison with my filthy fuckin' stinky habit?
posted by Grend31 at 4/08/2005
Please tell me that you found this pic somewhere and didn't steal the skeleton from some poor unsuspecting science teacher! btw- hee hee that would be funny
It's a borrowed image.. ;)I love the free image sites out there.
Yes, but it isn't a full frontal. Not even close. I mean you can't even see the lack of cleavage.
Post a Comment
<< Home
I usually have a pulse and manage to wake up with the expected number of body parts requisitioned to a human being of my specific gender.
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Please tell me that you found this pic somewhere and didn't steal the skeleton from some poor unsuspecting science teacher! btw- hee hee that would be funny
It's a borrowed image.. ;)
I love the free image sites out there.
Yes, but it isn't a full frontal. Not even close. I mean you can't even see the lack of cleavage.
Post a Comment
<< Home