Welcome to Egomania
As a proud citizen of Egomania these are the following suggestions I have for our wonderfully myopic and jingoistic leaders:
1.) Now that most of the EPA is already bought and paid for, just dismantle it. Why bother even putting on the front anymore? Especially when that money could be put towards #2.
2.) Increase the already bloated and completely useless budget for the utterly asanine missile defense program. Nothing quite thumbs your nose at poor impoverished nations like saying: "Ain't gonna help feed and cloth ya.. instead we're building Pie-in-the-Sky technie stuffs dat ain't gonna work anyway... and we don't care, bitch!"
3.) Take a copy of the Kyoto Accord in front of the UN Council in one hand, a lighter in the other. Burn that sucker. Then give them all the finger. Watch to see if anyone twitchs. If they do simply say one word... "Iraq"?? That'll keep 'em on their toes. I can so see our President wanting to perform this one personally.
4.) Replace the word "Rights" in Bill of Rights with "Things We May Degrade and/or Remove at Our Leisure and Whim Because You Scare Easily You Stupid Egomanians". Make a new Patriot Act except this time do it right - no expiration date, and no limitations on search, seizure and tapping. Call it the "You Damn-well Better Be a Patriot Act". Oh, and make a new body in charge of enforcing it called "The Body". When somone says "The Body is stopping by" it'll be the only time you wish it is actually Jesse Ventura.
*sigh*
I better stop. I'm starting to get depressed that I live in this country again. For all the strengths and freedoms it has, it certainly has some glaring displays of complete insanity. Perhaps that's the price for those strengths and freedoms. I'd like to think we are capable of taking the high road though.
1.) Now that most of the EPA is already bought and paid for, just dismantle it. Why bother even putting on the front anymore? Especially when that money could be put towards #2.
2.) Increase the already bloated and completely useless budget for the utterly asanine missile defense program. Nothing quite thumbs your nose at poor impoverished nations like saying: "Ain't gonna help feed and cloth ya.. instead we're building Pie-in-the-Sky technie stuffs dat ain't gonna work anyway... and we don't care, bitch!"
3.) Take a copy of the Kyoto Accord in front of the UN Council in one hand, a lighter in the other. Burn that sucker. Then give them all the finger. Watch to see if anyone twitchs. If they do simply say one word... "Iraq"?? That'll keep 'em on their toes. I can so see our President wanting to perform this one personally.
4.) Replace the word "Rights" in Bill of Rights with "Things We May Degrade and/or Remove at Our Leisure and Whim Because You Scare Easily You Stupid Egomanians". Make a new Patriot Act except this time do it right - no expiration date, and no limitations on search, seizure and tapping. Call it the "You Damn-well Better Be a Patriot Act". Oh, and make a new body in charge of enforcing it called "The Body". When somone says "The Body is stopping by" it'll be the only time you wish it is actually Jesse Ventura.
*sigh*
I better stop. I'm starting to get depressed that I live in this country again. For all the strengths and freedoms it has, it certainly has some glaring displays of complete insanity. Perhaps that's the price for those strengths and freedoms. I'd like to think we are capable of taking the high road though.


1 Comments:
Our country is the super-coolest bully and we would be just wasting our time if we put our energy and resources toward making the world a better place. Why would we want to help the world and be admired by other nations for our generosity when we can just dominate them instead. Hundreds of billions of dollars to invade another country is a bargain, when just look at how we could have squandered that money: Schools, food, health care and even our space program - all wastes. Cut all spending on such frivolity and set our sights on North Korea! Thousands of soldiers are just waiting to leave their families behind and never return.
And, lets be sure to amend our constitution so that it's a crime to burn a flag or express an opinion. We just don't have time for the terrorism of individuality.
Sorry, I'm in kind of a negative mood right now after reading about the rigged voting machines in Ohio and Florida.
Post a Comment
<< Home