posted by Grend31 at 2/02/2006
they never wait patiently.they're real scene makers.
We really need a Miss Manners Class for Crises don't we?
Woot for you getting to stay late at work, that rocks!Between my two jobs I was at work until 8:30 last night...I am so freakin' lucky that way!God must luff me!
I can't imagine working two jobs Vegas. I can barely get up the gumption these days to work one.
I get to leave early today!Yay :)~K
*sigh*
Post a Comment
<< Home
I usually have a pulse and manage to wake up with the expected number of body parts requisitioned to a human being of my specific gender.
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
they never wait patiently.
they're real scene makers.
We really need a Miss Manners Class for Crises don't we?
Woot for you getting to stay late at work, that rocks!
Between my two jobs I was at work until 8:30 last night...I am so freakin' lucky that way!
God must luff me!
I can't imagine working two jobs Vegas. I can barely get up the gumption these days to work one.
I get to leave early today!
Yay :)
~K
*sigh*
Post a Comment
<< Home