Grendku Awards Ceremony, the Moo Missed it Again Version
I have been negligent in getting awards out for the last round. I do apologize. It looks like Moo missed another round of Grendkus with awards. Let's see if he shows up and gets all fidgety about it again.
Darth starts us off with a tribute to Joey and crew:
it was the ramones
who did the best cover of
time has come today
For Darth to bring the Ramones into the Grendku arena is truly an honor worthy of the:
Pooling the Parts Past Present and Prospective with Primordial Punk Award
VegasGustan keeps things musical with a philosophical musing from the Georg du Boi:
Boy George, said it best I think.
Time won't give me time.
But we've got nothing but time.
Call me shallower than a dried up pond, but visions of his painted face haunt me still. Vegas, take this award, face scrubs not included:
Making the Most of your Marvelous Mascara Minutes and Majestic Make-Up Moments Award
katehopeeden pines for release:
Just another hour to go
then I will be free
from all things work related
Kate, I do offer you an additional apology because your award has a frantic edge to it as it's more of a combination of your Grendku and my day:
Breathlessly Biting at the Business Bit to Blindingly Bolt and Be Bohemian Award
Dragonfly muses on moving us to a 27 hour day:
with more hours in the day, I
could work, work out, and
be home to play with the cat
Dragonfly, my cat totally approves of your Grendku, and will nastily scratch me if I don't give you a cool award. So I made this:
Fudging to Find the Few Fissures to Fill with Factory Fitness and Frolicking with the Feline Award
dewdew finishes us off with something naughty:
Her shape like an hourglass
And it was always
Either six or nine o'clock
What can I say Dewdew? You never fail me. *sheds a tear of joy* *sniff* Take this *sniff-sniff*:
Tasty Textured and Truly Tailored yet Tittilating Tale Telling of the Taboo Time Award
Darth starts us off with a tribute to Joey and crew:
it was the ramones
who did the best cover of
time has come today
For Darth to bring the Ramones into the Grendku arena is truly an honor worthy of the:
Pooling the Parts Past Present and Prospective with Primordial Punk Award
VegasGustan keeps things musical with a philosophical musing from the Georg du Boi:
Boy George, said it best I think.
Time won't give me time.
But we've got nothing but time.
Call me shallower than a dried up pond, but visions of his painted face haunt me still. Vegas, take this award, face scrubs not included:
Making the Most of your Marvelous Mascara Minutes and Majestic Make-Up Moments Award
katehopeeden pines for release:
Just another hour to go
then I will be free
from all things work related
Kate, I do offer you an additional apology because your award has a frantic edge to it as it's more of a combination of your Grendku and my day:
Breathlessly Biting at the Business Bit to Blindingly Bolt and Be Bohemian Award
Dragonfly muses on moving us to a 27 hour day:
with more hours in the day, I
could work, work out, and
be home to play with the cat
Dragonfly, my cat totally approves of your Grendku, and will nastily scratch me if I don't give you a cool award. So I made this:
Fudging to Find the Few Fissures to Fill with Factory Fitness and Frolicking with the Feline Award
dewdew finishes us off with something naughty:
Her shape like an hourglass
And it was always
Either six or nine o'clock
What can I say Dewdew? You never fail me. *sheds a tear of joy* *sniff* Take this *sniff-sniff*:
Tasty Textured and Truly Tailored yet Tittilating Tale Telling of the Taboo Time Award


5 Comments:
Thank you. Thank you.
Crapcakes!
Awards are even more awesome when I know I got one and Moo didn't.
-insert 'nany-nany-boo-boo-ing' here-
~K
My cat thanks you too!
Vegas: You earned every word.
Moo: Poo-pie!
Kate: Aren't they though?
Lady Dragonfly: Always pleasant to please a purr.
Post a Comment
<< Home