Friday, January 20, 2006

Grendku Friday: The Hourglass Version

when will there be time?
should not I be wondering......
when won't there be time?



my mortality
from which i cannot escape
seems so elusive



we spend it use it
waste it watch it ration it
find it and lose it

9 Comments:

Blogger darth said...

it was the ramones
who did the best cover of
time has come today

1/20/2006  
Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

this is making me sad.

i have a fire drill now. i will go.

1/20/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy George, said it best I think.
Time won't give me time.
But we've got nothing but time.

1/20/2006  
Blogger Grend31 said...

aw, feeling a bit guilty making Miss Kendra sad... here's one to cheer her up a bit:

each year a lifetime
each day an eternity
each second a gift

1/20/2006  
Blogger katehopeeden said...

Just another hour to go
then I will be free
from all things work related

1/20/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, like sand through the hourglass.
So are the days of
Our Lives...or so my wife says.

1/20/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That one really sucked.

1/20/2006  
Blogger Dragonfly said...

with more hours in the day, I
could work, work out, and
be home to play with the cat

1/20/2006  
Blogger dewdew said...

Her shape like an hourglass
And it was always
Either six or nine o'clock

1/23/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home