The Bio-Chemical Equation: Part 2
Chapter 2: Keeping in the Chemical Theme or How my Mind Likes to Kick Me When I'm Down
In order to do this properly I'm going to need to introduce you to three people who try to live together in peace and harmony. In my head. Yes. Poor bastards. They do get their moments of revenge though, as you will see.
This is Iddy. He kind of repeats himself a lot. Doesn't really care what you do as long as his needs are met. In an immediate fashion. Oh, and he likes Judge Wapner. A lot.
This is Mr. Leggo m' Ego. One of his favorite sayings is "You can't handle the Waffle!" Usually because it's too hot. And he has a really awful sense of humor. And there might be other people we have to share it with as well. He gets frustrated with the other two sometimes and has a potty mouth. As you will see.
And that guy sleeping over there? He's weird. He call's himself Superego. Thinks he's a frelling superhero or something. Please don't wake him up. Yes, he's wearing spandex. And a cape. Yes, he looks like he'd be fun to mess with. Let. him. be.
So I woke up this morning after a really really messed up dream, which we'll get to in Part Three of this little ditty, and informed Mr. Iddy that there would be no breakfast, lunch, dinner, sex or sleep until he told me what the hell happened last night. As usual he folded like a lawn chair under the press of an Olympian Greco-Roman wrestler. Apparently this conversation took place just after I went to sleep:
*somewhere inside my head*
Iddy: *slumped over with head tilted slightly, staring off into space* Not happy, very much not happy. Grend31's sick and not eating good stuff and having the nook. Very much not happy. And he missed Wapner. Again. Yeah, definitely not happy. *rocks back and forth a bit*
Mr. Lm'E: *wraps Iddy on the head with his knuckles* Keep. it. down. You wake up Mr. Tights and I'm going to feed you to him. You hear me? I'll rip your fucking arms off and feed them to him one at a time.
SUPEREGO!: zzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz...
Iddy: Owwww. Owwwww. That hurtOwwww.
Mr. Lm'E: *nearly wraps Iddy on the head again, but stops short realizing he'd only make more noise* Hey, you want to take a stab at the Big G? You want the Big Man to know your pissed? Send him a fucking dream. Make it a doozy. You've got reams of material you haven't used yet, right? What the fuck are you waiting for?
SUPEREGO!: zzzzzzZZZZZzzz*SNORT*zzzzzzZZZzzzzzzzzz
*both Iddy and Mr. Lm'E freeze and stare in fearful apprehension at SUPEREGO!'s imminent awakening*
SUPEREGO!: zzzzzzzzzzzz....zzzzzzz.....
Mr. Lm'E: If you wait much longer this becomes a debate, one I'd just as soon avoid, so, Iddy, darling, light of my life, send him the dream.
So Iddy sent me the dream. Needy-little-backstabbing prick that he is.
*to be continued*
In order to do this properly I'm going to need to introduce you to three people who try to live together in peace and harmony. In my head. Yes. Poor bastards. They do get their moments of revenge though, as you will see.
This is Iddy. He kind of repeats himself a lot. Doesn't really care what you do as long as his needs are met. In an immediate fashion. Oh, and he likes Judge Wapner. A lot.
This is Mr. Leggo m' Ego. One of his favorite sayings is "You can't handle the Waffle!" Usually because it's too hot. And he has a really awful sense of humor. And there might be other people we have to share it with as well. He gets frustrated with the other two sometimes and has a potty mouth. As you will see.
And that guy sleeping over there? He's weird. He call's himself Superego. Thinks he's a frelling superhero or something. Please don't wake him up. Yes, he's wearing spandex. And a cape. Yes, he looks like he'd be fun to mess with. Let. him. be.
So I woke up this morning after a really really messed up dream, which we'll get to in Part Three of this little ditty, and informed Mr. Iddy that there would be no breakfast, lunch, dinner, sex or sleep until he told me what the hell happened last night. As usual he folded like a lawn chair under the press of an Olympian Greco-Roman wrestler. Apparently this conversation took place just after I went to sleep:
*somewhere inside my head*
Iddy: *slumped over with head tilted slightly, staring off into space* Not happy, very much not happy. Grend31's sick and not eating good stuff and having the nook. Very much not happy. And he missed Wapner. Again. Yeah, definitely not happy. *rocks back and forth a bit*
Mr. Lm'E: *wraps Iddy on the head with his knuckles* Keep. it. down. You wake up Mr. Tights and I'm going to feed you to him. You hear me? I'll rip your fucking arms off and feed them to him one at a time.
SUPEREGO!: zzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz...
Iddy: Owwww. Owwwww. That hurtOwwww.
Mr. Lm'E: *nearly wraps Iddy on the head again, but stops short realizing he'd only make more noise* Hey, you want to take a stab at the Big G? You want the Big Man to know your pissed? Send him a fucking dream. Make it a doozy. You've got reams of material you haven't used yet, right? What the fuck are you waiting for?
SUPEREGO!: zzzzzzZZZZZzzz*SNORT*zzzzzzZZZzzzzzzzzz
*both Iddy and Mr. Lm'E freeze and stare in fearful apprehension at SUPEREGO!'s imminent awakening*
SUPEREGO!: zzzzzzzzzzzz....zzzzzzz.....
Mr. Lm'E: If you wait much longer this becomes a debate, one I'd just as soon avoid, so, Iddy, darling, light of my life, send him the dream.
So Iddy sent me the dream. Needy-little-backstabbing prick that he is.
*to be continued*


3 Comments:
I'm coming down with something. The sore throat started last night (curiously, after I posted here on the Lair) and now today, full blowz dizziness, headaches, fever and sore throat. Took an aleve cold and sinus this morning which helped for a few hours, but now I am just tired.
damn your germs, Grend, damn them.
~K
and now today, full blowz dizziness, headaches, fever and sore throat
HOW did I type "z" instead of "n"??
wow.
~K
Evil scientist notes for the day:
First http bio virus transmitted.
Subjects symptoms progressing nicely.
Post a Comment
<< Home