posted by Grend31 at 7/15/2005
Alright, we'll see how I did:1.) Liz2.) The Girl3.) Jill4.) Malcolm5.) Walter6.) Sandra7.) RHSP8.) Jiff9.) Blog Ho10.) Me
Wow!! Who would have thought that someone like you, who speaks so well would have been able to decipher 'gangsta' so well??:)Thanks for playing!~K
What can I say? I'm a man with a talented tongue. I mean talented in tongues. Or something like that. >:)*i'm so sorry, i couldn't resist the set up.*
What can I say? I'm a man with a talented tongue.See, there is just nothing I can come back with after a statement like that.;)~K
Yeah, I really killed this thread. Sledgehammer on eggshell. *smoosh*
Post a Comment
<< Home
I usually have a pulse and manage to wake up with the expected number of body parts requisitioned to a human being of my specific gender.
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Alright, we'll see how I did:
1.) Liz
2.) The Girl
3.) Jill
4.) Malcolm
5.) Walter
6.) Sandra
7.) RHSP
8.) Jiff
9.) Blog Ho
10.) Me
Wow!! Who would have thought that someone like you, who speaks so well would have been able to decipher 'gangsta' so well??
:)
Thanks for playing!
~K
What can I say? I'm a man with a talented tongue. I mean talented in tongues. Or something like that. >:)
*i'm so sorry, i couldn't resist the set up.*
What can I say? I'm a man with a talented tongue.
See, there is just nothing I can come back with after a statement like that.
;)
~K
Yeah, I really killed this thread. Sledgehammer on eggshell. *smoosh*
Post a Comment
<< Home