Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I see Mr. Sarducci is just getting warmed up...

don't say I didn't warn you Jesster.

For those of you not up on your current events Jesster has been asking for a garden gnome for her birthday. Her brother, MooCow, has threatened to actually get her one. I've informed both of them that if this actually comes to fruition... little Mr. Gnomely is going to meet a friend of mine and most likely go "missing".

9 Comments:

Blogger Pandora Wilde said...

To whomever might purchase a gnome for the Jesster--there's still gnome snot, a valuable accessory.

6/22/2005  
Blogger darth said...

those are too scary..wtf?

6/22/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the gnome is indeed purchased and you indeed steal said gnome. I think you should mail him to me and I will put a sticker on him from Vegas, then I will send hime to whoever asks first and they can do the same thing until he gets back to you. Covered in stickers. We can have our own "Roaming Gnome". Fuck Travelocity!

6/22/2005  
Blogger Grend31 said...

Serra: My friend Mr. Sarducci has the same attitude towards any gnomish accessory and I trust will deal with any accordingly.

darth: I'm on the flip side of the scale, they are too damned tacky. Put in a stone bird bath or a little miniature stone pagoda. Anything but a gnome. Don't make me beg. It's not pretty.

vg: I can't say whether or not Mr. Sarducci will enlist your services if and when I need to call upon him for his skills. I do believe he would share your sentiment regarding Travelosity. This is, of course, because Mr. Sarducci believes that the internet is a form of mind control being used by the aliens to subjugate us to their will. (apparently they want us to look at a lot of porn, since that's what most of the internet seems to be...)

And he loves stickers too.

6/23/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I hope he sees it my way. That could be an interesting experiment.

I agree with his sentiment on the internet though.

6/23/2005  
Blogger Sascha said...

I bet you actually *are* pretty when you beg...Jesster??? Is he?

6/23/2005  
Blogger Grend31 said...

VG: I'm beginning to think he's on to something as well...

DC: *blush*.. Awwww, monsters totally lose their cred when you make them get all flushed.

6/24/2005  
Blogger Jesster said...

Grend is pretty ALL the time. :)

6/24/2005  
Blogger Grend31 said...

Ok, that's it.

I'm going deep into my cave until you guys cut out the cute crap. Just bellow down this deep dark hole when it's over and I'll come out again. *scuttles away in hopes of later reclaiming a shred of his monsta'-cred*

6/24/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home