Grendku Awards Ceremony
Many 'kus this time. Many awards to be given. Many thanks to all!
Here we go:
Dragonfly brought forth a Kateku:
Tommy
Far and away, your senses
have gone, coherency lost
Dragonfly, the Institute of all Things Grendku would like to offer you this rarely achieved honor:
Astute and Accurate Assessment of Actor's Absurdity and Absence of Ability to Absorb Actuality Award
Miss Kendra made a Grendku!:
tom cruise: noun. previously
"talented" "handsome"
now reason not walk at night.
Miss Kendra, your wisdom rewards you heavily already, by keeping you indoors and safe. To remind you why you are there in the dark hours:
Now Nimbly Nixing Nocturnal Navigation to Not Nudge Noses with a Nutjob and his Nebulous New Neuroses Award
Katehopeeden created a Kateku:
Don't Scream
Not while birthing your baby?
That is so fucking crazy.
Kate, hope it was worth the wait:
Miserable Modulating Mania Minus Medications Makes Mommies Mad at Manipulative Men who are Mistakenly Mimicking Mystical Mirages Award
Dewdew whips out a traditional haiku for us:
So full of yourself
Tom, you must have the smallest
Pecker in the world
Dewdew sweety, I picked the letter "U" for you. Mainly because it's the most phallic of letters:
Unaware his Utterings Unearth Uneasiness in Us he Unknowingly Ushers in his own Unpopularity: Underlying Upset - Utterly Unnaturally Undersized Unit Award
MooCow offers us a Mooku:
You were totally
awesome in...uh....um...errr...no
you have never been good.
Moo. You showed up. You make a 'ku. I think I'll give you an award. One that uses "v". Because it's a sharp poker letter. *poke*
Vacation from the Visually Vanilla and Verbally Valueless Vanity and Vulgar Views of this Vacuous Vapid Victim Award
Beowo1|= makes a Beoku:
can i be mister cruise...
I will remove my cock,
and then remove my brain.
Now many of you may miss the brilliance of this 'ku. So I'm going to spell it all out for you in Beo's award:
Short and Sweet: Smart and Studly to Stupid and Sackless in a Simple Single Sanitizing Surgery Award
Because we all know what guys think with...
Here we go:
Dragonfly brought forth a Kateku:
Tommy
Far and away, your senses
have gone, coherency lost
Dragonfly, the Institute of all Things Grendku would like to offer you this rarely achieved honor:
Astute and Accurate Assessment of Actor's Absurdity and Absence of Ability to Absorb Actuality Award
Miss Kendra made a Grendku!:
tom cruise: noun. previously
"talented" "handsome"
now reason not walk at night.
Miss Kendra, your wisdom rewards you heavily already, by keeping you indoors and safe. To remind you why you are there in the dark hours:
Now Nimbly Nixing Nocturnal Navigation to Not Nudge Noses with a Nutjob and his Nebulous New Neuroses Award
Katehopeeden created a Kateku:
Don't Scream
Not while birthing your baby?
That is so fucking crazy.
Kate, hope it was worth the wait:
Miserable Modulating Mania Minus Medications Makes Mommies Mad at Manipulative Men who are Mistakenly Mimicking Mystical Mirages Award
Dewdew whips out a traditional haiku for us:
So full of yourself
Tom, you must have the smallest
Pecker in the world
Dewdew sweety, I picked the letter "U" for you. Mainly because it's the most phallic of letters:
Unaware his Utterings Unearth Uneasiness in Us he Unknowingly Ushers in his own Unpopularity: Underlying Upset - Utterly Unnaturally Undersized Unit Award
MooCow offers us a Mooku:
You were totally
awesome in...uh....um...errr...no
you have never been good.
Moo. You showed up. You make a 'ku. I think I'll give you an award. One that uses "v". Because it's a sharp poker letter. *poke*
Vacation from the Visually Vanilla and Verbally Valueless Vanity and Vulgar Views of this Vacuous Vapid Victim Award
Beowo1|= makes a Beoku:
can i be mister cruise...
I will remove my cock,
and then remove my brain.
Now many of you may miss the brilliance of this 'ku. So I'm going to spell it all out for you in Beo's award:
Short and Sweet: Smart and Studly to Stupid and Sackless in a Simple Single Sanitizing Surgery Award
Because we all know what guys think with...


6 Comments:
It's........ BACON!
Thank U for the award!
Most welcome.
Now I'm hungry for bacon.
Or maybe a nice hot juicy sausage.
I was gonna say thanks for the award.. but the comments made me nauseaus... so I'm just gonna go.
Awww.. my apologies Lady Dragonfly. You must forgive me. My lust for succulent breakfast meats makes me a very weak man.
Yes, why DOES bacon taste so gooooood?! I had some yesterday. I think I'll have more today.
Bacon, bacon, bacon!!!
I think there is just something magically delicious about morning meat Dewdew.
Post a Comment
<< Home