The 5 Healthy Things I Did Yesterday
1.) I got up nice and early. To start playing my video game of choice (VGoC) at the break of dawn.
2.) I thought about going to the gym. Longest 2.3 seconds of my life that was.
3.) I got some fresh air. Just long enough to put my tabs on my car. Then I rushed back in to my VGoC.
4.) I exercised my fingers and wrists vigorously.
5.) I took my vitamins. With Guinness.
I figure at this rate I've got at least a couple more years left on my odometer de vida.
2.) I thought about going to the gym. Longest 2.3 seconds of my life that was.
3.) I got some fresh air. Just long enough to put my tabs on my car. Then I rushed back in to my VGoC.
4.) I exercised my fingers and wrists vigorously.
5.) I took my vitamins. With Guinness.
I figure at this rate I've got at least a couple more years left on my odometer de vida.


7 Comments:
4.) I exercised my fingers and wrists vigorously.
Methinks there is a joke here.
:P
~K
Vitamins with guiness. Nice.
I know a man who ran a marathon on a pint of guiness. Not literally on it - that was all he to drink/eat. And it worked. You'll live a long and healthy life!
Kate: It was all the computer gaming. Really! Honest! But I was wondering who would be quickest on the draw for the masturbation double entendre. Kudos for you Kate!
Kieran: Guinness for health! Or so they say. A marathon on a pint. I would have thought it would take at least two.
Yah... fingers and wrist perhaps.
It's all about technique Dewdew. It's all about technique.
Guiness is the best beer for you... but I can't remember why... something about the process...
and congrats about the fresh air... although... you could, technically, open a window and increase that "fresh air intake" considerably while gaming and excercising your wrists an elbows all day...
but that's just me.
Have a great week!
I haven't heard that about Guinness, but I would certainly believe it. I feel quite refreshed after a perfectly chilled pint.
We actually have fresh air intake component on our HVAC system. We are intermittently taking on fresh air into our house. That way I never have to go outside if I don't want to!
Post a Comment
<< Home