Grendku Thursday: Ode to Pirates and Ninjas
This week we are going to try to resolve one of mankind's greatest dilemmas. In an all-out knock-down drag-out fight who would win, Pirates or Ninjas? Here's one to start us out, completely unbiased as to not taint you towards my leaning in this matter.
a mortal conflict between
pirates and ninjas
which survives, cutlass or star?
a mortal conflict between
pirates and ninjas
which survives, cutlass or star?


11 Comments:
The pair is well matched
But the pirate has one eye.
The ninja - she wins
When did grendku move to Thursday instead of Friday? This is throwing off my whole world man...
Ok, class, Moo wasn't paying attention again so you all must suffer through this. Again. Grendku Friday happens on Friday. Grendku Thursday happens on .... yes Billy? That's right.. Thursday.
Haikus are a 5-7-5 format. Grendkus are a 7-5-7 format. And a Mooku.. anyone.. anyone??
moo-ku 5-7-6
Do I get extra credit for knowing that??
~K
Gold star for Kate!
woooo hooooooo! I love gold stars :)
~K
*taps forehead thoughtfully*
So what you're saying though is that there could hypothetically be a Grendku Monday?
Very good Moo! *gives Moo gold star too!*
clearly pirates win. they are
endorsed by the great
flying spaghetti monster.
plus, they're sexier.
Enter the Ninja
Far Better Than Pirates Of
The Caribbean.
Swashbuckle be damned I say,
I am the master,
So Sayeth Bruce Leroy, Yeah!
Are you people drunk?
The flying shark beats flying
'Gator every time!
Post a Comment
<< Home