posted by Grend31 at 9/06/2005
Not that I am not digging the poetic loveliness that is you, Grend...But where are the awards? Isn't that Tuesday? God... Is today Tuesday?~K
i've got to clean out the cerebral bile before i even think about awards Kate...we'll see how long it takes...
I would hardly refer to these as "bile", quite the contrary..~K
Well thanks Kate, they aren't exactly the best of my Cheery Charley material though.
Post a Comment
<< Home
I usually have a pulse and manage to wake up with the expected number of body parts requisitioned to a human being of my specific gender.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Not that I am not digging the poetic loveliness that is you, Grend...
But where are the awards? Isn't that Tuesday? God... Is today Tuesday?
~K
i've got to clean out the cerebral bile before i even think about awards Kate...
we'll see how long it takes...
I would hardly refer to these as "bile", quite the contrary..
~K
Well thanks Kate, they aren't exactly the best of my Cheery Charley material though.
Post a Comment
<< Home