Today's Top 10 Reasons...
Why the Grendku Awards Ceremony won't be written any time soon:
10.) I have a note from doctor that says I don't have to write it.
9.) I'm striking for better pay and blogging conditions.
8.) My muse is bitch slapping me. Again.
7.) I. don't. wanna.
6.) Too busy contemplating just deleting this whole damn thing anyway.
5.) Fine! I have a note from my mother that says I don't have to write it.
4.) The alignment of the stars is off.
3.) Too much stupid work to do.
2.) Restless sleep last night and it's technically my Monday.
and finally...
1.) Don't blog angry.
10.) I have a note from doctor that says I don't have to write it.
9.) I'm striking for better pay and blogging conditions.
8.) My muse is bitch slapping me. Again.
7.) I. don't. wanna.
6.) Too busy contemplating just deleting this whole damn thing anyway.
5.) Fine! I have a note from my mother that says I don't have to write it.
4.) The alignment of the stars is off.
3.) Too much stupid work to do.
2.) Restless sleep last night and it's technically my Monday.
and finally...
1.) Don't blog angry.


4 Comments:
Boo...
*patiently waiting with much-coveted golden shovel*
Beo: they aren't really, but i'm using them anyway. all of them.
PRP: awww... patience. good things come to those who wait.
A*: hang on to that! those things don't grow on trees... (but i have the bio-division here at The Lair working on it)
Yes, but you are perverse and twisted in the head Beo.
Which is why you fit in so well here.
Post a Comment
<< Home