Today in Fark
If you don't read fark.com, you should. If you choose not too read Fark you will now occasionally find me commenting on something that snagged my attention there, in an effort to get your lazy ass over to Fark. Today's snippet was regarding Pope Benedict XVI formerly known as Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger. Apparently the icon for the "world's fastest growing religion m' boy!" found time out of his busy schedule to get a photo op at his favorite brewery. They are shipping him 185 gallons of the stuff.
Now if I were Catholic I would have some questions for the Vatican. Who is paying for that? When that collection plate comes around.. are you subsidizing the papal beer budget? Are you enabling a Popish vice of the fermented kind? What's next, a brothel-fund bake-sale for his Plastered Papalness? Buns for Buns I think they could call it.
Now if I were Catholic I would have some questions for the Vatican. Who is paying for that? When that collection plate comes around.. are you subsidizing the papal beer budget? Are you enabling a Popish vice of the fermented kind? What's next, a brothel-fund bake-sale for his Plastered Papalness? Buns for Buns I think they could call it.


1 Comments:
Why should a religious corporation be any different than a evil profit monger corporation, such as Wal-Wart or United Health Care.
Let the top executives live it up on our dime. They earned it, gosh darn it, including their multi-million dollar salaries. What's a little extra beer money out of the collection plate anyway? That pope works so hard, he could use a bump or two.
Religion and corporate greed. A rose is a rose.
Post a Comment
<< Home