Grendku Friday Awards Ceremony
We had an excellent turn out last Friday for Grendkus:
dewdew started us off with National Security which sounded almost as if he was channeling the spirit of Benjamin Franklin. Accordingly, I must give dewdew the Special Democratic Spirit Medium Award. Bennie would be proud. At least during those few moments when he stops spinning like a whirling dervish on crack in his grave from W's antics.
A special place in my heart near my left ventrical was taken by Jesster's creation which I am calling Ode to Number Six. There is no other award more fitting than the Most Unmutual Award. I bestow it unto her on behalf of some random government agency they are trying to create which shall undoubtedly have no oversight and the ability to accurately assess if you have an adequate level of patriotism and correct you if you don't.
A* makes a desperate plea for sanity and leadership in her Grendku which I simply must refer to as Crazy Ass. As A*'s creation subtly reminds us that we supposedly chose this moron to lead us, I render under A* the Golden Shovel Award with which she may whap people upside the head with and holler "We dug this damn grave, now we get to lie in it!" Sadly this award comes with no immunity to assault charges, so use it at your own risk.
Paula reminds us that not everyone is keeping their fingers on the pulse of politics these days with her Grendku "Tuned Out the White(1) Noise". It's a fabulous reminder to the rest of us that there are many out there who deal with this insanity by ignoring it, earning her the Oblivious Bliss Award.
Beowo1|= comes up with a gameplan for us to deal with this entire situation in his Grendku aptly named Republican Urethral Lancing. This actually wins a double award of Just Desserts & My Wet Dream Awards.
Thanks again for your contributions everyone! Y'all kicked some serious Grendku arse. Now I suggest you all do as I am... go underground for about a year. Because They -are- coming for us.
_______________________________________________
(1) This absolutely positively doesn't refer to the old school white male skulls/illuminati/masonic cloaked-in-secret shadow-government that actually runs this country. Honestly, it doesn't.
dewdew started us off with National Security which sounded almost as if he was channeling the spirit of Benjamin Franklin. Accordingly, I must give dewdew the Special Democratic Spirit Medium Award. Bennie would be proud. At least during those few moments when he stops spinning like a whirling dervish on crack in his grave from W's antics.
A special place in my heart near my left ventrical was taken by Jesster's creation which I am calling Ode to Number Six. There is no other award more fitting than the Most Unmutual Award. I bestow it unto her on behalf of some random government agency they are trying to create which shall undoubtedly have no oversight and the ability to accurately assess if you have an adequate level of patriotism and correct you if you don't.
A* makes a desperate plea for sanity and leadership in her Grendku which I simply must refer to as Crazy Ass. As A*'s creation subtly reminds us that we supposedly chose this moron to lead us, I render under A* the Golden Shovel Award with which she may whap people upside the head with and holler "We dug this damn grave, now we get to lie in it!" Sadly this award comes with no immunity to assault charges, so use it at your own risk.
Paula reminds us that not everyone is keeping their fingers on the pulse of politics these days with her Grendku "Tuned Out the White(1) Noise". It's a fabulous reminder to the rest of us that there are many out there who deal with this insanity by ignoring it, earning her the Oblivious Bliss Award.
Beowo1|= comes up with a gameplan for us to deal with this entire situation in his Grendku aptly named Republican Urethral Lancing. This actually wins a double award of Just Desserts & My Wet Dream Awards.
Thanks again for your contributions everyone! Y'all kicked some serious Grendku arse. Now I suggest you all do as I am... go underground for about a year. Because They -are- coming for us.
_______________________________________________
(1) This absolutely positively doesn't refer to the old school white male skulls/illuminati/masonic cloaked-in-secret shadow-government that actually runs this country. Honestly, it doesn't.


2 Comments:
YAY! A big golden shovel! Don't worry I can get out of assault charges all by myself.
Yes, for those special reprogramming-idiots-upside-the-head moments.
Post a Comment
<< Home