Tuesday Morning Swift Kick in the Ass Mantra
Yes, I know it's Wednesday now. I had Tuesday off to go visit my sleep doc. But I still need a Tuesday morning swift kick in the ass mantra to make it through this hellish week. Why do you ask? Why would I need it when I only actually work three days this week? Well, the answer is simple my friends... I'm going on-call tomorrow and for the next seven days I'm at work 24 hours a day. Whereever I am, I'm at work. So I need this mantra... badly.
So here we go.
Hell or high water I'm done on the 12th...
Hell or high water I'm done on the 12th...
Hell or high water I'm done on the 12th...
Hell or high water I'm done on the 12th...
So here we go.
Hell or high water I'm done on the 12th...
Hell or high water I'm done on the 12th...
Hell or high water I'm done on the 12th...
Hell or high water I'm done on the 12th...


1 Comments:
"All" being the operative word.. including my paychecks.. which I desperately need currently. I shall just hack and slash my way to next Thursday.
Post a Comment
<< Home