Friday, April 29, 2005

Grendku Awards Ceremony - Condensed Version

Alright, let's get on with it...

... as they say.

Beo reminds us that we should never forget the safe word during our closed door games in his haiku I am calling "Stop". This little gem wins the Sometimes the Best Freedom is the Lack Thereof Award.

dewdew hits a familiar chord with the mental cleansing that we all need from time to time in his ditty "Mental Harmonic Roto-Rooting". He shall be offered the Chords of Cerebral Cleansing Award. And he'll accept it. Or else.

Jesster breaks free of both haiku and Grendku format this week in her free form extravaganza entitled "Syllables of Emancipation". This creation truly captures the spirit of the topic for the week winning the I Thought We Were Living in an Autonomous Collective Award.

But really she was fooling herself - Grend31's Lair is really a dictatorship.

A self-perpetuating autocracy in which the posting-class...

5 Comments:

Blogger Jesster said...

But we ARE living in an autonomous collective! Just because some watery tart made you king...

5/04/2005  
Blogger Grend31 said...

I *ORDER* you to be quiet!

5/04/2005  
Blogger dewdew said...

*Peep*

Tee hee.

5/04/2005  
Blogger Grend31 said...

There's always one isn't there?

dewdew, I hate to do this... but you'll have to be given... a spanking.

5/04/2005  
Blogger dewdew said...

Bare bottom using the back of your hand, please. (I like to show off the knuckle prints)

5/04/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home