My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Spikey Mace of Quiet Reflection.Get yours.
My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Spikey Mace of Quiet Reflection.
Get yours.
posted by Grend31 at 4/22/2005
Welcome Brother Howitzer. It sounds like our mission is to bring normalcy and common sense back into the world. I guess. I'm new to this type of thing. Or we could just go drink beer. Your call.
Did you get that link from Doug? He posted it too. I'm Sister Rail Gun of Compassion
Welcome Sister Rail Gun!I am not sure where I found that link Sister. I hope that's not an issue, because that Rail Gun is a helluva lot scarier than my Mace.
Post a Comment
<< Home
I usually have a pulse and manage to wake up with the expected number of body parts requisitioned to a human being of my specific gender.
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Welcome Brother Howitzer. It sounds like our mission is to bring normalcy and common sense back into the world. I guess. I'm new to this type of thing. Or we could just go drink beer. Your call.
Did you get that link from Doug? He posted it too. I'm Sister Rail Gun of Compassion
Welcome Sister Rail Gun!
I am not sure where I found that link Sister. I hope that's not an issue, because that Rail Gun is a helluva lot scarier than my Mace.
Post a Comment
<< Home